New York Fashion Week

by - 6:25 PM


It's always great attending NYFW;
the creativity and individuality is really taken to new heights. I had the chance to attend Georgine and interview fashion powerhouse Hal Rubenstein at the HSN suite. 

I went to grad school, interned and worked in the Lincoln Center/ Columbus Circle area making it one of my favorite spots in NYC. I love seeing those areas concentrated by bloggers, photogs, hosts and a slew fashion industry people during FW.

Here are some shots from the shows and more:



At the HSN suite. They had makeover stations, giveaways and designer collections on display.




Kimora Lee and E Network stage


The fabulous goodie bag loaded with beauty products. I was so excited! 


Lastly, what I came home to! 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram