My Very Festive Christmas Decoration & Christmas Joy

by - 9:00 AM

Hi Friends! I hope you all are basking in the love and light that this holiday season brings. I pray the love of God would comfort you, give you strength and keep you in perfect peace as your heart is stayed on him this season. If you're not in the holiday spirit, that's fine- you don't have to buy the commercial and consumerist idea of the holiday season. My prayer for you is that you embrace the real purpose of this season. That purpose is the most perfect gift that was given for us because God loves you so much that he gave us Jesus to rescue us from this fallen world. 

I love you and you are so important and accepted as the beloved of God! Enjoy! Check out my video tour below!











You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram