Baby Drama/Photog

by - 3:49 PM

Happy Thursday Friends!

Hope you've been having quite a productive week. My week has been jammed pack. My husband and I had a great time prepping for parenthood this week. Our friends had their second child and we were watching their toddler son who happens to be our godson. We learned firsthand what it means to lack sleep. Nonetheless, I loved being with him because he's such a sweet and brilliant little boy.

I had an impromptu photo shoot with my brother the other day as we stopped at a cafe in downtown Jersey City. If you're in the NY/NJ area and you're interested in a photographer for head shots, blog photos, event coverage and more please let me know. He offers excellent prices plus he's a graphic designer and photoshop czar. Here's a link to his website with all his work: Click Here-Ralph Andre













Tickle attaaack!!!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look beautiful in these pictures! Your brother is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! Yes, he's got mad skills and is low key about it. Those are usually the hidden gems. Thanks for stopping by Lovely lady. xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram