Truly Rachel Pre-Launch- Thank you!

by - 11:40 PM

I hope everyone's enjoying their long weekend and had a fun Valentine's Day with loved ones! I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported the pre-launch of my online jewelry/accessories boutique, Truly Rachel. I've had loads of late nights shooting, editing, uploading, writing and becoming besties with my websites customer service team. It's all worth it when I hear from happy customers, people saying I inspired them to start a long-awaited project and stories about the donations the business donates to underrepresented communities. Brings joy to my heart! March 5th is the officially Pop-up launch at the Women of Influence event in NJ. I'm excited about what's to come and to watch the growth taking place on my part as I follow my dreams. 

Thank you to all my friends and family for the love, kind words and purchases! 











What would you like to see at the store? Any pieces that catch your eyes? Let us be your personal shopper! Send me an email or post below.

Have a week full of favor and peace!

Truly,

Rach


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram