I'm Spinning & DIY'ing!

by - 9:39 AM

Happy Friday Everyone!


We can finally exhale and let our hair down after this long week and enter this 3-day weekend! Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I'm not the V-Day grinch but we're doing it super low key this time around. Don't get me wrong, I would love to get a box with shiney diamonds in it- (ahem, 5 year-wedding ring upgrade). But, with the amount of time Kirk spends working and away on weekends, all I really want is TIME. So we're doing brunch and spending loads of time together. Yay, can't wait!!

So I've been trying to get serious about workouts and healthy eating lifestyle. I purchased a FitBit and upgraded my Polar HRM watch. I went to a hard-core spin class at Cyc Fitness on Astor in the City. The gym is exquisite, the instructors are so skilled and talented and the music is so Live! 

C'mon our instructor JessaLyn was spinning and on the drums!! That class was so invigorating and exactly what I needed to get over the hump. Classes are usually $25!


What classes or fitness programs are you doing to get you out of a workout rut or to take you to the next level? 

I wanted to add something interesting to my Dressing room so I thought I would add a "backsplash" to my shelves. I bought this wrapping paper from TJ Maxx for 2.99 and I just taped it to the wooden shelves. I should've added a before and after. :/

Any tips on little updates to add a little pizazz to your rooms?

Thanks for stopping by and all your support! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram