Spring is here!

by - 3:40 PM

Happy Spring! I've been so blessed to find awesome babysitters as of late. That means more date nights and girl time. My post-baby weight loss has been a very slow and uphill struggle. Largely due to my cupcake addction  sweet tooth. I'm doing a 21 day fast from junk food; this will hopefully give me the boost and motivation I need to get back on track. I'll keep you posted on the progress. 

In other news, I was super pleased with my skin-tight date night dress I was able to squeeze into. Asos.com has all the amazing deals and unique steals for everything spring! 

Anyone kicking desserts cravings? How do you keep them at bay? I'm more of a moderation person as opposed to cold turkey. Would love to hear your tips!  





Date night at a Knicks game! 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The dress with the boots are awesome...and the game looks like a fun date night...I haven't been to a bball game in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words! ASOS has my fav dresses. It was really cool going to a Bball game since I haven't in so long. I want to go to a Hockey game just for the experience. Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram