New Jewelry!

by - 3:18 PM

Hey Loves! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and enjoying the amazing weather! Kirk and I had a moment to sleep in and go out to brunch without schlepping strollers, diapers and wipes. Alyssa went to spend the weekend with my dearest friend/her godmother. I felt good for a moment to break away, but I miss her so much! Once I finish this post I'm heading over to pick her up. 

Have you guys been able to head over to my online shop? This fab Tribal Statement Collar is available now! I love how this necklace isn't heavy yet, makes an outfit pop. All of your accessorizing needs are met with this one piece.

Taget top and bottom

Sam Edelman Sandals: Here, J. Crew Havana Hat Click Here, Rebecca Minkoff Love Purse: Click Here Necklace: Truly Rachel Tribal : Click Here




Have a great weekend Friends! Please swing by our Truly Rachel Instagram for a giveway! @truly_rachel !

Love you and God loves you dearly! xo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram