Starting December w/ Warm Thoughts

by - 10:43 PM

Hi Friends! I hope you've been doing very well and feeling the love of the season. I might be the most annoying person to be around during the holidays to all my Grinchs out there. But I can't contain my excitement for this season of love. So, my favorite Christmas song of this season is "Noel" from Lauren Daigle. Hearing the lyrics always overwhelm me and I get flooded with awe. The part I love is, "the story of amazing love." This is what this season brings to light in my life. The story of amazing love when God sent us Jesus to love us back to life. 

Another reason I appreciate this season so much is because it's a great culmination of the year , somewhat a year in review ending in the celebration of Jesus. I love connecting with organizations like St. Judes, Operation Warm Coat and Christmas Shoebox, Hand and Feet Project and Samaritan's Purse to put a smile on the face of a child. These kids make this season special to me. 


One of my latest handmade pieces! The winter sale continues!
http://trulyrachel.squarespace.com/shop/tassle-and-toggle-bracelet

Beautiful for the season
http://trulyrachel.squarespace.com/shop/plaid-infinity-scarf
Thank you for stopping by! Love, joy and prayers of peace to you and your loved ones.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram