Happy New Year!

by - 5:08 PM

HAPPY 2017!!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and starting 2017 in a great mental and emotional place. I really know that this year is going to be a year of extra training and preparation for me. My dream is to be more discipline than ever before and to grow in doing what I know God called me to do and what I deeply desire.

Deliveries were more than I expected this holiday season! Thank you to everyone for shopping with me for the holidays!
SHOP! www.trulyrachel.com

www.trulyrachel.comShop!


Personalized stamped bracelets have been a hit! 



Wishing you a year of great health, promotion, protection and favor like a shield!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram