THEIA Bridal Show Review

by - 4:44 PM

Hope you've been having a great start to October! Temps are in the 80s and everyone's loving it but me. :) Needless to say, the warm weather set the tone for the Grecian themed runway show brought to you by the creative minds at THEIA. 

I had the chance to cover NY Bridal Fashion Week and THEIA's Bridal Collection hit the runway absolutely taking our breath away. This collection is inspired by the Greek Goddess of Light. The show was filled with elegant and sophisticated tulle, detailed beaded embroidery and ethereal prints. THEIA's Creative Director Don O'Neill was able to capture the essence of beauty from a range of sizes including plus size. I got the chance to chat with Don on his inspiration behind the collection.

The Fall 2018 collection speaks to the unconventional bride looking to achieve effortless beauty and confidence that radiates from within. 













If you're looking for talent for media coverage at your next press event. Book me and my production team! Check out my work HERE!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for every other excellent post. I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such info. singapore bridal gown rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are leading the customer-centered desirable wedding market. We provide personalized consulting based on our experience in creating a new matchmaking market . 결혼정보업체

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram