I'm Back for Good! *Summer Highlights*

by - 10:10 AM

Dear Blogger Buddies,

It's been way too long since we've been in touch. This summer has been a whirlwind of events and sudden amazing opportunities. It's been one week since I've been back home from the South and boy do I cherish my daily life up North. While away, I helped produce an awesome Indie movie with a bunch of bright and brilliant burgeoning stars. I learned a lot along the way and I know that I've grown tremendously professionally and personally. Plus, my husband Kirk was with me all throughout the journey so it made the experience all the more priceless. I love watching and learning from him because he's literally the wisest person I know. Working so closely with him was all the more awesome.

In between those 13 hour days I had ZERO time to blog and share our fun stories. I'll be blogging again consistently but I plan on blogging every other day so around 4 times a week because I have so many extra responsibilities. Plus, I plan on mentoring some kids from the inner-city ghettos. Man , those kids have my heart because I was once them- a girl with big dreams from the ghetto. I just adore kids!

So enough about me- what were some of your summer highlights? No lies- I really miss all of your funny, touching, creative and cool stories.

Here's what I've been up to:

Fashion's Night Out with the girlies

My lovelies!

Me & My illegitimate 'twin' brother (born on the same day but 3 yrs apart) 

"Smizing"

Virgin Mojitos are the bomb!

I heart NYC


NYC Candids

Legendary Hotstpot

I was riding int he car acting like a tourist snapping pics

Fashion Store inside is the 'Peep Show'

Will always remember and honor our heroes

Cheers @ family toast to my brother's upcoming nuptials our family is growing!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Well it certainly sounds and looks like you've been keeping busy lately! That's so awesome that you got to help produce a film. What an incredibly opportunity. Also, I love your top and necklace that you wore to FNO! Such a fun and bright combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan!! Great to hear from you again. It really was an awesome experience plus I got to operate this fancy DSLR which was super nerve-wracking but I learned so much. Thanks- I got them from that fab JCrew sample sale..xo

      Delete
  2. hiiiii :)

    welcome back! you've been so missed!

    glad that everything is working out for you :) you look like you had an incredible summer. and working on an indie movie, that is SO awesome!

    loving the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAITH!!! Hey lovely, so good to hear from you, I can't wait to catch up with you and read your blogs that I've missed. The movie experience really gives me a new perspective when I see movie stars and behind the scenes star like producers and directors xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachel hey! Missed your blogs Love, so glad you're back! Looks like you've been super busy, but these photos are gorgeous:-) How cool that you've been working on a movie, I'm sure you've learned so much through that experience, can't wait to find out more!

    XO Kelley
    www.keepsittingpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you wear bright colors, they always look really good on your skin --makes your skin look as though it's glowing! I laughed at the thought of you missing your up north life. I live in the midwest, more like south b/c I'm right by texas and I lovvvve it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram