Happy Mother's Day!

by - 10:11 PM

Today was an emotionally positive day for my mother . She had tears in her eyes as we went around the table sharing our fondest memories of her. Growing up it was challenging watching my mother manage having 3 kids on her own as a single mother in a rough neighborhood. She is a strong, loving and fearless woman. I shared the story of when she finally rewarded my oldest brother with the most popular sneakers at the time. My mother didn't believe in spending all your money on wearing all the most popular brands. Instead her priorities were to get us a great education, look clean and polished and in instill values and moral within us.

Mom today and everyday,  I honor, cherish and salute you. You are truly a Proverbs 31 woman. "Your children arise and call you blessed."

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram