Friday Favs!!

by - 9:58 PM

Hey Loves!

We made it through the week. Woohoo! There are something's that happen throughout the week that leave you smiling from cheek to cheek or cause you to let out a huge sigh of relief/thankfulness.

Here are my top five things of the week (no chronological importance order)

1. My Skinny Caramel Latte that I get from my local Starbucks before getting into work.



2. Finding a lovely Peony bush in my backyard and also the apples on the trees are beginning to bud. That makes me happy.


3. Finding out that I graduated with honors from grad school. Hard work and trusting God truly pays off.


4. The look on my hairdressers face when I randomly delivered flowers to her at my bi-weekly visit. (Notice how busted my hair looks?! haha!)


5. Reading the latest issue of Glamour in which one of my fav singers-Carrie Underwood graced the cover. When the interviewer asked her about why she sings about Jesus, she fired back so confidently and the same time respectfully. I'm inspired! Read below

What were some of your favorite moments of the week? 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram