Girls of Summer

by - 9:58 AM

I'm a Jersey Girl and I simply love Summers in NJ & NYC. We only have about 3 & 1/2 short lived months of summer here in the north so we embrace every bit of fun in the sun we get. I feel like I grow in some sort of way whether it's physically, socially and spiritually towards the end of each summer break. I love setting goals for myself and strategizing ways to implement them in my life. Here are somethings I plan on doing before Labor Day:

1. Get a lot of sun: Head to the beach and pool w/ my girls as much as possible.


2. Take up Sewing classes. I really like DIY projects so this will improve my craft. I'm a huge HGTV geek. =)

3. Run a 5-10k race: I'll be able to run effortlessly now that I'm doing Insanity. #diggingdeep

4. Host a backyard brunch/dinner with string lights. Pancakes make me happy!

5. Watch outdoor movies in the park in Hoboken with my hubs/friends/mommy.

6. Read a great book outside that'll challenge me. 


7. Go on a missions trip (preferably Haiti). My passion!

8. Go to a Comedy show to see Anjelah Johnson (Bon Qui Qui- Securrdy! Ha!)

It's the people I decide to to these things with that makes each event special to me. What do you look forward to doing this summer?! It'll be great to hear your bucket list. 

Truly,
Rach
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram