Thoughful Thursdays

by - 11:58 AM

Happy Thursdays Sweet people! Today is Thoughtful Thursday I'll be sharing some thought provoking things that are on my heart. I think everyone needs compassion, acceptance and love. Let's make it our mission to show compassion to those who are going through hard times. Even those loved ones who are giving us bad attitudes. It might be easier said than done because sometimes you feel like slapping them, lol but let's be patient and have mercy on them. Mercy is not getting something you actually deserved. I can name a bunch of things I've actually deserved but didn't get because God is so rich in mercy. Hurt people hurt others, so let's help those who really want to be help.

With love,
Rach
Xoxo

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This necklace is gorgeous and love the color of that top!

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram