Thoughtful Thursday

by - 1:15 PM

Hey Everyone! Wish you're enjoying your Thursday. My thoughts for today are really strong on forgiving yourself for mistakes and not taking things so hard on yourself.

Lately, I've been getting on myself more than usual. I'm learning to give myself room for mistakes and just carry on. I just do my best and forget the rest. I know that in the end God is perfecting everything concerning me. Embrace and enjoy yourself. I'm sure you're better than where you used to be.

Xoxo
Rach

$15 Leather jacket while thrifting (25th/6th st NYC), pants: NY&CO, blouse: H&M, Shoes: Tory Burch Outlet, Watch &Bracelets: MKors, & Jewelry Shops in (37th&6th aves NYC)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram