Accidents & Celebrations

by - 11:30 AM

Hey Lovelies!

I didn't blog yesterday because I had an entertaining and stressful day. I got into a fender bender while pulling out of a parking space during my lunch break. We just got back from getting Fro Yo then, "Bam" my car scratched another car. It was very minor and the police said we were equally at fault. Good thing it wasn't reported to the insurance companies because it was minimal damage. On top of that my Fro Yo melted, lol.

Cups opened in my town. Woot!

My husband asked me why do girls like Fro Yo so much. I guess we can indulge with
out regrets! He's just jelly.
My Famille! Look @ my mom with trying to do the peace sign haha!

My darling brother and his Fiance. I'm her bridesmaid!



We later celebrated my Mother's 58th birthday. She was so grateful because she got to see her 58th since her dear sisters died at the young age of 52 and 53 I believe.

Nonetheless, we had an absolute blast laughing and spending quality time together.

It's a heat wave today and I don't feel like getting dolled up. What are you doing fashion wise to stay cool? I'll be rocking a straw fedora to shield my face from the sun all day.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday to your mama!!

    I'm trying to stay indoors. But right now anything linen is ideal.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith!! She was so happy. That's a great idea. I'm gonna stay indoors as much as possible. Have a wonderful weekend. Wohoo!

      Delete
  2. Lol, get it mama. Hold that peace sign up. Too cute, Happy birthday to her. I love seeing families coming together. I come from a small family, so I vibe off others & their family stories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! My mama is so funny & cute. She tries to keep up with the young folks. And I love seeing small families because they're so tight knit and close. xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram