Feature Spot

by - 8:57 PM

Hey Lovelies!

Hope this week has been treating you well. I've been having a jammed pack-productive week. I've been doing a lot of field production away from the office and on a couple of shoots plus other projects. This evening I decided to take it slow- hopped in my PJs and watched HGTV marathons.

I'm so honored to be featured in an online fashion magazine- highlighting the humanitarian work of women of style. They chose your's truly and needless to say I'm beyond grateful and excited to be chosen.


CLICK HERE for the full story on the company's website and please leave a comment on their website to raise awareness of Haiti and the hardship the people face. 

Your kind words mean a great deal!
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram