The Bordeaux & The Beautiful!

by - 10:22 AM

Hey there guys,

I'm Monica from Moni's Beauty, Style & Musings and I'll be guest blogging for Rachel today while she's away on business. I'm super excited to share this post with you all! <3

Are you guys on board the "bordeaux boom" that has hit hard this fall? I sure am! Bordeaux is also referred to as burgundy, maroon, plum, deep red, etc. Whatever you call it, there's no denying that this deep, rich hue is hot right now. I've even heard that bordeaux is the new black! I know, I know, we've all heard it before, blue is the new black, purple is the new black, even red is the new black. Now bordeaux? Well, yes! I'm super psyched about this ultra chic, ultra rich color. In fact, I was so inspired by the richness of this color, I decided to trade in my blonde ombre hair for a deeper auburn hue! Check it out below along with some of my fave bordeaux pieces for fall:


Before: Ombre Hair

After: Bordeaux Inspired Auburn Hair
What do you guys think?!



Bordeaux Wish List

Bordeaux

Peplum - this color has a little bit of an edge to it, so I love that the peplum adds an element of femininity to balance it out.

Bordeaux Leather Pants - 2 words - YES PLEASE. 

Wedge booties / Platform Shoes - I'm a sucka for a wedge and a platform! I mean, who doesn't want the style, comfort & versatility that these thick soled shoes offer?

Purse - O.M.G. THAT purse! The color is pure decadence. Love! 

Hats off to this hot hat! Nuf said.

Viva Glam MAC Lipstick - I just bought this lipstick and think it is absolutely phenomenal! It's not too dark, so you don't look goth and it works for a variety of skin tones. That lipstick paired with Bordeaux nails and you're ready to rock it out!


What are your Bordeaux faves?

Well, hope you guys enjoyed this post! Feel free to visit my blog and say hi! 


XOXO
Monica




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh Moni, I LOVE the hair!! I think even more than the blonde. You hit home on this one. Look out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lara! I was kinda freaked out when I had the red dye on my head, but it turned out alright! ;)

      XOXO Monica

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram