Celebrations!!

by - 11:01 PM

Today I decided to randomly celebrate one of my closest and loving friends Monica. Her birthday is this week and because of work, I'll be out of town and won't be able to go on one of our adventures for her birthday. So we spent the day together having Meixcan food, shopping and wandering the NYC concrete jungle.

I have a huge head so my headband didn't fit me. After much struggle to look cute I left without it. I was trying way too hard to look cute. Just one of those trends you just have to pass on. Keep it organic!
Random atmosphere shots
Dos Caminos- Meatpacking District
I got this in the mail today. I'm so excited to read it on the plane tomorrow. Fall fashion is HUGE in NYC! 
I finally found one of these delicate cross necklaces. I've been looking for the perfect one for awhile!

Can anyone relate to my hair band drama? Is there a trend that you wanted to rock so badly but had to pass on it because it just was not effortlessly chic on you? 

I think those MC Hammer looking pants are one of those trends that I had to pass on as well. 

Have a great day lovelies! 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I would have loved to be there since I like Mexican food and shopping and I love Monica. You guys look lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG OMG!!! My sweet Shabs....you just made my day.. so glad you stopped by yayyyyyy!!!!! See you tonight wohoo!

      Delete
  2. How sweet of you to spend the day celebrating with your friend! It looks like you guys had a great time. Also, I love your cross necklace! I'm hoping to scoop one of those up soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased the exact same necklace saturday! I love it, it goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting that necklace too!

    The whole arm candy thing. I just can't handle so many bracelets on my wrists so as much as I tried it just didn't work.

    Hope Monica had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram