Back to the Basics

by - 1:24 PM

Good Day Sunshines!

To help us get over the Wednesday hump, I thought I would share some super practical beauty tips to add some flare to our mid week routine.

Here it goes:

  • Finger 'Looking' Good: Trying to get rid of  that yellow tint to your nails? Try soaking your finger nails in lemon juice. The proteins and minerals are said to eliminate the yellow shade to add your natural hues back to your nails. Try it for 15 mins!

  • Pearly Whites: I've always wanted pearly white teeth especially being on-camera. When I'm not using Crest Whitestrips I try to brush with baking soda once a week. Then simply gargle with Listerine to stay minty fresh.
  • Shiny Locks- Avocado, Egg Whites and Coconut Water Hair Treamtment:
So I tried this once and my super thick hair was glistening, seriously. I don't do it often because            sometimes the combo makes me want to gag when I'm having a light stomach day but the results are worth it.



  • Keep Your Eyes on the Prize: Ready to leave the baggage behind?! Try this 3 step process:
          1.Try a very low sodium meal intake the night before
          2. Sleep with your head elevated. 
          3. In the morning apply a gel mask or a bag of ice over your lids
          4. Then apply your favorite eye cream by massaging it in one direction. I prefer Kiehls.

        

That's all I have for now. By no means do I practice these tips every night but I do my best to do it once every week. 

Do you have any insider beauty secrets or tips you'd like to share?
Leave a comment below. I love hearing home remedies you can try without breaking the bank.

Lots of love!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have always wanted to try LaMer and NARSkin! You should do a review if you can!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Halle! I will totally do a review in my post today. NARS skin is good but LaMer is out of this world great! I really see why it costs so much.

      Delete
  2. Great tips! The basics seem to always work anyways & we tend to lose track or try new things & forget about what works. I do that a lot when it comes to my hair. I'm a product junkie, & I love trying new products. Sometimes I'm forced to go BACK to the basics. I'll shall share this great post. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram