Heart of the Matter

by - 2:22 PM


At least for me I know on a daily basis things happen where people try to offend me or something might not go my way. I've learned that forgiveness and moving on is the healthiest decision I have ever made. I dealt with 'daddy' issues for a very long time because my father was in and out of my life. My mother did her very best to help me heal from those feelings of rejection because she knew that bitterness can lead to a trickle effect of lifelong issues that bleed into relationships especially in marriages. Once I began a relationship with God, I learned of how debilitating unforgiveness is. It's like holding onto poison intended for someone else but eventually it ends up only harming you.

So I started off by releasing those negative feelings and rejecting any negative thoughts by saying, "I have been forgiven and I set my heart to forgive those who have done me wrong." Listen, I would be lying if I told you it was/is so simple to forgive. But it helps the healing process if you make a decision before you even get offended to say, "I forgive and release anyone who does me wrong from now until forever."

Wishing you lots of love and a bright day.

Thanks for stopping by loves!

xo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram