Things to Remember

by - 9:08 PM

Today I went to my usual hair salon and my stylist wasn't there I usually get my extensions straightened for free. When I asked the new lady to do so she stated that there's a surcharge for that. I shared that I usually get it for free, she waited and pondered then did me the favor. She came back in and shared that the reason they do it for free is because I treat everyone there so nicely and they charge everyone else.

That made me think about all the times I chose to be lovely to them when something went wrong (burnt hair). That was a friendly reminder that people are precious and the way I treat them is what counts at the end of the day and that's the lasting memory. Not the way you look or anything else. Good things come when you do good to others.

Sweetdreams lovelies and I wish you had a lovely Monday.

Xoxo

These are from my sweet hubs Kirk
I'm breaking my own record. Wohoo! Let's go Insanity!
Monday= Hot Date Day
Sowwy it's blurry
Oh ladies, I'm wearing a romper from conway for $11, boat shoes from Marshalls, necklace from Franchescas's Closet.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice post. Refreshing & a simple reminder. Because many will do good & not get that reciprocate.d & it's nice to hear this still exist.

    Ps. How does that calories watch work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley! Thanks so much. It's true, people are so hurt & angry nowadays so it's refreshing to hear others doing the same. About the watch- I wrap a heart rate monitor around my waist and it syncs to the watch.It shows your heart rate and the amount of cals you've burned. It really helps & goes a long way. I'm tryna lose 10 more lbs =)) Here's the link: http://bit.ly/KRhHJd

      Delete
  2. I agree - very nice post, simple! What's great is that you seem to just be sweet out of humility - not seeking rewards. Unconditional. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lara, that's so kind of you. Your encouragement is so encouraging!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome Rachel. It's wonderful to see how our attitudes make a lasting impression. You look lovely btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Rach, this post made my nose tingly. You're so sweet and kind. <3 u! Xo, Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! It means a lot. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram